Friday, September 22, 2017

KITCHEN FALL VIGNETTE


Happy first day of Fall!

It is hard to believe Summer has passed and we are moving into a new season.

Our temperatures are still in the high 90's, but that doesn't stop us from starting to add some Fall touches to our home.
I love this time of the year and the way our home looks decorated with the warm colors of the season.

Today I am sharing a small vignette I created in our kitchen.




I used the same galvanized tray that I had on the island during the summer and just decorated it with Fall items.
On the top shelf I added a small orange wheat arrangement from Kirklands and a cute little wood sign that 
I bought at Ross for $3.00.


On the bottom shelf I used the same white plates from Homegoods, a glass pumpkin also from Ross and 
underneath I placed a cute set of Fall kitchen towels.
I just love the little truck with pumpkins! :)





And next to the tiered tray you will find my old white pitcher with a bunch of fall leaves that I had for many years.




I created the vignette on the large tray so it is easier to remove everything if I need to use the island counter.



Love the way our newly reupholstered bar stools look with the fall colors.  



And that is it. A simple Fall vignette to make our kitchen feel cozier during the Autumn months.
What do you think?

I will be back on Monday afternoon for another Tuesdays At Our Home link party.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!




9 comments:

  1. Love the truck with the pumpkins! Such a pretty vignette. I need to get my fall decor out, but it's so hot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty glass pumpkin and cute towel! You've styled your galvanized tiered tray with just the right fall accessories. I like how that tray can have a different look for each season. Smart of you to put everything on the white wood tray for easy removal. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how it looks, Maria Elena! The galvanized piece is such a great decor piece and you've decorated it so very well. Love it!

    Happy Fall and Happy Weekend!
    Hugs, Carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your fall display and just adore that truck towel. Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your vignette and am heading to Ross tomorrow to see if mine has any of those glass pumpkins!!!! I love yours!!! Have a beautiful day. I am in Pa. but it is going up to 90 today and tomorrow:( I am worried we will go straight from Summer to Winter:( UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the truck tea towel...the whole vignette is lovely and looks great with your new stools!! Happy fall!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy how you play out the seasons in your home Maria Elena! Beautiful Fall vignette!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...