Monday, August 1, 2016

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #173 & FEATURES


WELCOME TO TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME!


Did you have a good weekend? 
Due to the awful hot weather we are having, we spent our weekend working on some indoor projects.
My husband worked on building the wood screens for the back porch. Still lots of sanding and painting to do, 
but they should be ready to go up soon.


And while he was busy doing that, I cleaned my storage closet. I hadn't touched it since last January 
and it was a disaster in there. I can actually see the floor again. :)


I hope you are ready for another great link party, but before we start, lets visit some of the posts linked last week.


 Lori at Dining Delight created a gorgeous summer tabletop display. Love the pops of orange!


 Suzy at Worthing Court shared a wonderful tutorial on how she built two beautiful farmhouse hanging lantern 
displays for her dining room.


 Jessica at Living La Vida Holoka shared a great recipe for
 Greek Orzo Pasta Salad.


 Sherri at To Simply Inspire made homemade Raspberry Blueberry Lemonade. Yum!


 Marci at Lemons to Lovelys built a beautiful Princess & The Pea play set.


 Nancy at The Bitter Side Of Sweet shared a delicious and easy recipe for Chicken Cordon Bleu Puff Pastry.


 Kendra at Simply Darrling added faux windows to her garage door. Love this project!



Thank you to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.
  


Have fun!





10 comments:

  1. Maria Elena,
    Creativity shines through at Our Home Away From Home, dear friend!
    Both you and your sweet husband have been hard at work!
    Those wooden panels are intriguing and your closet organization is amazing!
    Lovely featured guests posts, too!
    Thank you for hosting Tuesdays At Our Home! each week!
    Fondly,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting Maria! I haven't had a lot of time to link up lately, I am trying to change that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for featuring my summer tabletop display. So fun to have it highlighted at this terrific party with so much talent! Your privacy screens look like an idea my mom could use on her porch and I'll be passing it on to her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post!Tablescape is mindblowing loved that touch of green. And, those lanterns and wooden storage shelf is beautiful to have at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting this fun party each week. Maria!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for featuring my Greek Orzo Pasta Salad. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for hosting. Hope your week is great.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for including my hanging lantern tutorial in your features this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Maria, it has been a while a while, I hope you are doing well? Have a great day and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...