Friday, September 18, 2015

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #130 & FEATURES


WELCOME EVERYONE!


Every week we have such great posts linked to the party. Your projects, decor ideas and recipes are just amazing and I am sure you get a lot of inspiration by visiting each other, just like I do.

Lets take a look at some of the most viewed links from last week party.

Rhonda at Ramblings of a Southern Girl  shared the changes she made to her beautiful mantle. 



Debbie at Debbie-Dabble made a beautiful Autumn Topiary.


Ramon at Rowhouseblog  decorated his dinning room for Fall beautifully.



 Kim at Exquisitely Unremarkable gave us a tour of her home dressed up for Fall.


 Another beautiful Fall home tour was shared by Carol at An Oasis in the Desert.


Sherry at Savvy Apron made the cutest pumpkins using drawer knobs.


Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments! 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.   

You will also be able to view all these posts linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
Now, lets see what you have been up to this week! You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related.  NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. And although there is really no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog.



  Have fun!



 

15 comments:

  1. You know I haven't joined in a while, so glad to join again Maria Elena, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria Elena thank you so much for hosting every week, and thank you for choosing my dinning room as one of your features this week, I just posted the living room for 2015 and hope you have a chance to check it out.

    Ramon
    Rowhouseblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the feature, Maria Elena!! I will be giving you a Shout Out on Google + and in my next post due out on Wed.
    Thanks so much for the party each week and thanks again for the feature!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the feature on my fall mantel! I really appreciate being highlighted with the other fabulous projects! :) A real honor! And thanks for hosting the party! ~Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much, Maria Elena, for hosting another wonderful party! I was blown away to see that I was one of your features.....thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the party. Such nice features. Have a nice week too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maria Elena thank you featuring my fall tour!!! How exciting. What a great way to kick off the week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello beautiful! I love stopping by your party each week, it’s so fun! Please take a moment to stop by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We love to pin and tweet every single masterpiece. Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a truly awesome party this week Maria. I hope you have a rocking week.

    xoxo,
    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for hosting one more week!
    Hugs,

    Pili @My Sweet Things

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maria Elena, thanks for hosting! Have a beautiful week. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything is so pretty!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! I am late everywhere this week! Thank you for having me so late as I spent the day with mother and she took me shopping, lol!
    I'm so happy I could still make it. So many inspiration for Fall here.
    Hugs,
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...