Thursday, April 2, 2015

ANOTHER DROP CLOTH RUNNER


Hello, everyone!
Today, I am just sharing a small project I did a few weeks ago, another drop cloth runner, but this time, 
a very long one for our entrance table.





I had already ordered the new sisal rug and I knew the original runner I always had on the chest 
was not going to go very well with it.
Drop cloth to the rescue! :)



I used a remnant I already had at home and trim I had left from other drop cloth projects. 



You can find this specific trim at Hobby Lobby.


And that is it! Simple and neutral, which it will go well with any changes I want to make to our decor.




Thank you for your visit! 
Enjoy the rest of your week.
 






4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love neutrals because they will always go with everything. You picked such a pretty trim too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! That is a perfect solution for a spot at my house that needs a runner! I've made several things with drop cloths and love the substantial weight of the fabric, not to mention the low price! ;-) Thank you for the inspiration! -Marci @ Stone Cottage Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that a lot, Maria Elena. I love the neutrals- you can dress them up any old which way. I have loved the bouillon fringe for years, too! Great job. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I look at my dropclothes and I look at yours. It's like they are from different worlds. Your runner is the perfect neutral runner and looks so rich and plush!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...