Monday, November 24, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #88 & FEATURES


Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home! 


I am so happy you are here! :)
Can you all believe it is already Thanksgiving week?
My SIL will be hosting it this year an although I am helping her with a few dishes, my preparations this year 
for the celebration are minimal. 
With our busy schedules, I am very much looking forward to this family time.

Before I continue to the features, I would like to thank all of you for the great support you have been giving me 
with the weekly link party.
Last week was my biggest one yet! :) 
THANK YOU!
These are the highlights from last week Tuesdays at Our Home.

Laurel at The North End Loft shared a great tutorial on how she and her husband refinished their dinning room set.
Gorgeous!


Pat at Back Porch Musings  changed the look of her guest bedroom for Winter.
Sooo beautiful!


Julie at Restyle Relove redid a vintage sideboard.
I love this piece of furniture!


Dana at The Starfish Studio shared her gorgeous Thanksgiving tablescape.



Lisa at Texas Decor  made a beautiful Christmas chalkboard frame and you will never guess what she used.
So pretty!


Gail at Purple Hues and Me shared a tutorial on how to make gorgeous Christmas ornaments.



Edea at Edea Smith turned a simple mirror into a gorgeous addition to her bedroom.



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!


If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.  


You will also be able to view all these post linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
No, lets see what you have been up to this week!
You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog. 

Have fun!





19 comments:

  1. Maria Elena, I hope you and your family have a most blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful features, which I need to check out! Thanks so much for hosting, Maria Elena, and wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for featuring our dining room furniture, Maria! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the feature. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an honor to see my bell ornament featured! Thank you so much and have a great Thanksgiving with the family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello cute lady! I always love to stop and party with you! Thank you for hosting. Please come and party with us tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you! Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for featuring my sideboard this week Maria! :) Julie

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have the nicest blog! How pretty everything is! Sending you wishes for a wonderful Thanksgiving and an enjoyable time with family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great features! Thanks for hosting and you all have a Happy Thanksgiving, Maria Elena....Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Laurels table! thanks for hosting Maria Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Maria Elena~ thanks a million for featuring my fall tablescape. I'm so delighted! And thanks for hosting...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Thanksgiving and many blessings for you and yours dear Maria.
    Very pretty features and thank you for hosting.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so honored to be included with the other features! Thank you so much for featuring my chalkboard art! You're one of the sweetest bloggers out there and I wish you and your family a very blessed Thanksgiving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Lovely!Wonderful features, I have added your hop to my blog hop list so I don't miss it again. Happy to be here xo

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for featuring my up cycled mirror :)

    Sarah @ EDEA
    www.edea-smith.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...