Monday, November 17, 2014

TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #87 & FEATURES


Hello, everyone!
Welcome to Tuesdays at Our Home!



I hope you all had an excellent weekend.
Ours was nice and quite. And a little cold. 
Our temperatures have been in the 30's in the last few days, so it sure feels like the holidays are coming soon. 

The cold weather kept us at home.
I spent the weekend working on some items for 
my Etsy shop. I made vinyl jar labels, pillows, runners, placemats, well, just a bit of everything.


It is so hard to believe next week we will all celebrating Thanksgiving with our friends and family.
Where did the year go?

 Last week we had another wonderful party.
I think Christmas is starting to be on everyone's mind.
Lets take a look at some pretty features.

Ramon at RowHouse events  shared with us the gorgeous Christmas decorations 
they put together in the store where he works.
What an amazing Holiday display!



 Poppy at With a Dash of Color created a gorgeous Thanksgiving breakfast vignette.


 Colleen at Lemon Thistle shared with us her amazing kitchen renovation.
Just gorgeous!!!


 If you need some Thanksgiving table setting inspiration, then you have to go visit Ashley at 3 Little Greenwoods.
What a beautiful table!


 Patti at Old Things New  gave us a tour of her favorite room in her home. 
Gorgeous screened porch!


Susanne at New South Charm  shared with us a wonderful and very yummy recipe for Ambrosia salad.



 Jennie at The Diary of a Real Housewife shared a wonderful post with many, many recipes you can make 
on your crock pot during this holiday season.



Thank you again to all who took the time to participate!
 I always appreciate your visits and wonderful comments!

If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.  

You will also be able to view all these post linked directly to the owner's blogs at my new Pinterest page.
 
No, lets see what you have been up to this week!

You can link up any posts that are home decor, gardening, crafting, painting, sewing, cooking or DIY related. 
 NO Etsy shops or link parties, please. 

 And although there is no other rules to join, I would love if you start following my blog. 




Have fun!



21 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting, Maria! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria Elena,

    Love your red and white check pillows! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely features. Thank you so much for the great party Maria. Have a happy week.
    FABBY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for hosting Maria Elena!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramon's shop is absolutely stunning! Can you imagine working there or shopping there? Thanks so much for the party, MariaElena, I hope it's a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello cute lady! I love stopping by your party each week. Thank you for hosting. Please come by our party that starts tonight at 7 pm. We would really appreciate it. Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure am loving this cold weather here in Texas! Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Maria for hosting another party :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm totally smitten with Patti's screen porch! What a great space for relaxing and entertaining!
    All the best for an extraordinary week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGee, I just gasped out loud when I saw you had featured my Thanksgiving table! Thank you SO much for always being so supportive of my itty bitty blog.

    Thanks so much for giving all of us a spot to share our project and be inspired by others.

    Have a fantastic week!
    ~ Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! Lovely features!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great feature picks! Thanks for hosting, Maria Elena....have a wonderful week!
    JP

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh! How lovely! I'd love to renovate my kitchen! That's a gorgeous screened porch, too! Cold here - predicted 19 degrees low overnight! Staying warm and cozy! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was SO lovely to renovate our kitchen- very much needed! The old kitchen didn't even have a working oven!!

      Delete
  14. Hi Maria and wonderful features! Thank you so much for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great features this week, and truly awesome party. Thanks for hosting.

    Sarah @ Backwoods Babies

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the feature, Maria Elena! Always so much fun partying with you! Love the pretty pillow and red table runner:) Thanks for hosting! Happy week~hugs, Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Maria Elena! Thank you so much for featuring my kitchen! You're making my Tuesday morning :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, your parties have really moved into high gear, Maria Elena! I'm so happy for you -- I remember you were a bit nervous in the very beginning. I adore all of your pretty red and white linens. You do such a beautiful job on your sewing projects. I'm sure you are having a wonderful success with your Etsy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for any other wonderful post. The place else may just anybody
    get that type of info in such an ideal method of writing?
    I have a presentation next week, and I'm at the search for such info.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...