Friday, January 10, 2014

MOST VIEWED OF TUESDAYS AT OUR HOME #42


Happy Friday!
 I could not let this week end without telling you all thank you for joining and visiting my weekly party.
I really enjoyed visiting everyone!

For the first time in the history of Tuesdays at Our Home, every entry got several clicks.
I thank you all so much for that. I really want everybody to get some visits to their beautiful blogs.

And now, on to the features!

The most viewed link was Gina's from Victorian Wanna Be.
She created the most amazing miniature curiosity shop. I think I spent thirty minutes looking at her pictures. :)
Every detail is so pretty and there is so much to see. 
You just have to go see this post! 



She painted a mural of a bistro for a client's outdoor patio bar.
What an amazing and talented artist she is! 
It is absolutely gorgeous!!!


 

Kelly from Coastal Cottage Dreams shared with us a beautiful post of the highlights of her blog during 2013.
I have to tell you, her porch is one of my favorites of all time. So pretty!




Dorris from Ginger & The Huth built a beautiful coat rack to get her family's coats and bags organized.
What a beautiful project! She did an amazing job!




Gina from Gina's Craft Corner made herself this gorgeous bag to enter a contest.
I am so very impressed! Gorgeous! It looks store bought!




She's Lady of the Manor Made for her son this beautiful afghan for her son which away to college.
What a beautiful project! 
I love the colors she used and what a beautiful pattern.





Thank you, again, to all who took the time to participate!
I always appreciate your visits!
 
If you were featured, please feel free to grab a "featured button" from my sidebar.
 
I hope you all have a great weekend!
See you soon!
Until then, hugs to everyone! :)
 
 




5 comments:

  1. Those are some great features. Love Kelly's porch, too...and Lynda is amazing...every project here is amazing!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the feature, Maria!! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those blues on that front porch, come on Spring come back soon... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Maria Elena,
    How honored I feel that my Curiosity Shop had the most views!! Thank you so much for featuring me. I already have a second story to my shop that I will be posting soon. I have so much fun with minis and I'm so glad you had so much fun looking at all the little details, I really appreciate it.
    Have a great week,
    Gina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena, Thank you so much for taking the time to host and for the feature :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...