Thursday, January 17, 2013

STENCILED PILLOW


I hope everyone's week is going well.

I am still trying to catch up and finish several projects, but I am getting there and today I just have a quick post to share a new pillow I made for the porch, which it has been pretty bare since I took down all the holiday decor.

For this project I used outdoor white canvas hoping it will stand the winter weather a little better and I stenciled it with two different shades of blue to offset the pretty blue material of the other two pillows.








 
And here are the items I used for this project



I just finished the wreath for the door, so I will be sharing that soon.
Hopefully I will have my "winter porch" finished before Spring. :)

Until next post. See you all soon!


Sharing with:













17 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pillow Maria Elena!! I need this for my house, lol.
    You are so creative!!

    Take care,
    Nonny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pillow is so cute! I really would have thought you bought it. I know I would have bought it. :) You did a super job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Maria Elena! The pearls you added to the snowflakes are the perfect finishing touch! It looks great on your bench flanked by the blue pillows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Maria Elena, great idea to use canvas for the pillow, let us know if it holds up to the weather:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maria Elena, your pillow is so pretty! You are one busy lady!! The pearls are such a lovely touch. Can't wait to see your wreath! I know it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, very pretty! The snowflakes, the pearls, perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pillow is so cute! What a great idea! The pearls are the perfect touch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Maria! Oh, I love your pretty pillow! Gorgeous. Too pretty to stay outside. I scrolled down and saw your Valentine table and it's so gorgeous! You just do the prettiest things.
    Thanks for popping in to see me.
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your new front porch pillow. You are SO clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that pillow! So simple and then those pearls add the perfect finishing touch!!! Lovely. :) --Fran

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a creative and beautiful thing to do with a plain pillow - love it!

    Jan ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. the pearls really add the little something special to make the pillow really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so pretty. What a great idea. Thanks tons for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was wondering what you had planned for your front porch -- love those pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  15. its so pretty and I love the pearl accents. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very cute Maria Elena! Love the design you created. I am just switching my Winter porch to Valentines. Picked a rew wild rose branches today to put in a pot. Now I need to cut hearts to hang from them. Hopefully, I'll get mine finished by Spring also. lol! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...